Anna Pritchard, RN, LMT Flyer
SERVICES AND FEES
Anna Pritchard, RN, LMT
Registered Nurse, Licensed Massage Therapist
Anna Pritchard, RN, LMT is a Licensed Massage Therapist and Registered Nurse. She holds many certifications in alternative medicine. She has studied Nursing, Massage, Homeopathy, Reflexology, Reiki, Natural Health, Nutrition, and Bach Flower Therapies. She graduated from nursing school in 1971 and massage school in 2013.
Types of services offered:
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Geriatric Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Foot Reflexology
Primary Education Programs:
- Nursing Diploma, Washington Hospital Center School of Nursing, Washington, D.C., June, 1971.
- BS Degree in Nursing, American University, Washington, D.C., August 19, 1977.
- Graduated from Potomac Massage Training Institute in February, 2013.
Complementary Medicine Education:
- Homeopathy – National Center for Homeopathy and additional facilities,1986 to 1991.
- Reflexology – Institute for Integrated Therapies, 1990.
- Natural Health – The Clayton College of Natural Health, 2011.
- Reiki I – with Linda Keiser Mardis, 1993.
- Reiki II – with Marc Pritchard, 2011.
- Nutrition – Workshops,1980; American Association of Nutritional Consultants, Certification 2013.
- Bach Flower Remedies, Certified Natural Health Professionals, 2013.
Hospital nursing full time from 1971 -1978. Worked in Medical, Surgical, Emergency Room, ICU, and CCU areas of several hospitals. Specialization in Coronary Care Unit Nursing. From 1978 – 1982 worked as an R.N. with nursing agencies. From 1982, Holistic, Preventive Medicine as a nurse and nutritional counselor for 20 years.
2013 to present, Potomac Massage Training Institute Clinic. Washington Institute of Natural Medicine, November 2015 to present.
Other Work Experience: Field of Education from 2005 to 2009, a paraeducator for preschool children with Autism and Kindergarten and First Grade for two years. Certified in Montessori Teaching for 3-6 year olds in 2009 and worked three years teaching in the field.
Lymphatic Drainage $110.00 for 60 minutes, $165.00 for 90 minutes
All other methods: $95.00 for 60 minutes, $130.00 for 90 minute, New client special for a 60 minutes session $85.00