Tammi C, LMT Flyer
SERVICES AND FEES
Tammi C, LMT
Licensed Massage Therapist
Tammy is a licensed Massage Therapist and Esthetician that offers the following service:
Swedish Massage is a very relaxing and therapeutic style of bodywork. It combines oils or lotion with an array of strokes such as rolling, kneading, and percussion to help the body improve its circulation. The benefits of this type of bodywork are wide-ranging and include relief from aches and pains, decreased stress levels in the body, enhanced mental clarity, improved appearance, and greater flexibility.
Lymphatic Drainage aims to gently and rhythmically move the lymph through the body, especially swollen areas of the body, relieving pressure and enhancing the functioning of the immune system. As both a preventative and remedial technique, LD can be used for a wide range of purposes including faster recovery from injury, reduction of swelling and discomfort, and strengthened resistance to illness.
Deep Tissue Massage is a form of bodywork that aims to relieve tension in the deeper layers of tissue in the body. Deep Tissue Massage is a highly effective method for releasing chronic stress areas due to misalignment, repetitive motions, and past lingering injuries. Due to the nature of the deep tissue work, open communication during the session is crucial to make sure you don’t get too uncomfortable.
Pregnancy Massage Nurturing the Mother® Pregnancy Massage is ideal for all three trimesters and uses a combination of massage methods to yield the following results:
- Calming Swedish massage strokes for deep muscle relaxation, tension release and increased circulation
- Gentle range-of-motion and stretching movements to relieve pressure through neck, shoulders, rib cage, lower back and hips, and to promote greater strength flexibility band balance
- Deep tissue work in the hip and gluteal area to help alleviate chronic lower back and hip pain
- Abdominal massage for round ligament pain, to support digestion, increased circulation to the placenta and baby. Increase awareness of the baby. The baby will feel and benefit from the massage.
- Lymph drainage strokes to reduce pregnancy induced edema
Fees: 60 Minutes $105.00 to $145.00